Shorstacking is one of the most powerful strategies in Pot Limit Omaha as you tend to realize your hand's equity more often and opponents rarely adjust their ranges correctly. Learn correct preflop strategy and you're most of the way there!
- 30 Lessons
- 13.6 Hrs
What You Will Learn
- The benefits of shortstacking in PLO with regards to variance, winrates, and the shrinking of the preflop and postflop game trees.
- How to develop correct preflop ranges using the PLO Mastermind Shortstacking Preflop Chart and understand the key differences between 100bb, 50bb and 30bb stack sizes.
- Why you can defend wider preflop in a few specific situations as a shortstack player.
- Exploitative preflop adjustments we can make versus typical online and live player tendencies.
- Shortstack postflop strategy and sizing for single raised pots and 3-bet pots.
- 6-max 50bbs and 30bbs Shortstacking Preflop Chart
- 50bbs BTN vs BB Single Raised Pots Postflop Shortcuts (274 flops)