PLO exists within a framework. You can only bet up to the size of the pot and everyone holds 4 holdecards. In this course, we'll use 3-bet pots to begin learning postflop GTO strategies. We'll start with the most common 3-bet scenarios.
- 25 Lessons
- 6.8 Hrs
What You Will Learn
- How to categorize different flops and build your intuition on correct c-bet sizing and frequency on each of the seven categories./li>
- Why 3-Betting SB vs BTN is one of the biggest winrate gamechangers in PLO and how we can simplify our c-betting strategy on many boards./li>
- Why we generally c-bet small with a polarized range and big with a merged range in 3-bet pots OOP./li>
- What kind of board textures do not hit the Button?s preflop range and why we tend to bet big in those cases./li>
- Which straight boards we can bet with a high frequency and which we need to always check./li>
- What our c-betting range composition looks like on monotone and paired boards in 3-bet pots./li>
- Principles to adjust our c-betting strategy when starting with 200bbs compared to 100bbs.
- 100bbs SB vs BTN 3-Bet Pot Postflop Shortcuts (274 flops)
- 100bbs BTN vs CO 3-Bet Pot Postflop Shortcuts (274 flops)
- Stack-Off Charts Math (Stack to Pot Ratio and Fold Equity)