This course will bring you short, focused episodes in order to learn the principles behind single raised pots strategy in PLO. Most lessons include quizzes and challenges with extra information to solidify your learning process.
- 23 Lessons
- 2.8 Hrs
What You Will Learn
- What the differences are between a polarized and a merged betting range.
- Why c-betting with a merged range versus good players can be very costly.
- How your c-betting strategy affects your checking range and later streets range composition.
- What GTO flop strategies look like on different board textures.
- How to come up with exploitative adjustments for common postflop leaks in your opponents.
- How to take these lessons unto the table with practical and quiz examples.