Live PLO is such a different game. Not just because of the extra players, but unique ante structures and opponent tendencies. In this course we'll cover some of the theoretical adjustments we need to make and review live PLO hands.
- 11 Lessons
- 6 Hrs
What You Will Learn
- How Live PLO differs from online PLO with regards to the human element and dynamics at the live poker rooms.
- Why you need to adjust your preflop ranges and how to calibrate for loose passive opponents and multiway pots.
- When straddling is +EV and how to decide how much to buy-in for based on your seat.
- Considerations when deciding whether to run it once or twice.
- Live hand histories and how to break them down and work on your game efficiently back home in your study sessions.