Time to get into the lab! In this course we'll use Holdem Manager 2 (Omaha) to identify, find, and plug our leaks, step-by-step. Other poker trackers can be used, what's most important is to learn to work on your game.
- 12 Lessons
- 3.9 Hrs
What You Will Learn
- How to set up Holdem Manager 2, create and import filters to plan and set out goals for your study sessions.
- How to use the PLO Mastermind Preflop Charts and our preflop category filters or sims to identify your preflop frequency and range composition leaks.
- How to use the Postflop Shortcuts GTO frequencies tables and filter for board texture and action to analyze postflop scenarios like 3-bet pots.
- How to work with a solver and good old fashioned excel sheet to break down a spot, gain PLO insights and structure your self-improvement.
- How to review hands with all these tools and draw conclusions and key takeaways from your off table work that is applicable the next time you play.
- HM2 Preflop Categories Filters (Use with Preflop Chart)
- Multi-Street 3-Bet Pot OOP on 652r 150bbs Deep