PLO micro stakes has a specific environment: many weak players playing too loose in a high rake structure. What does it take to maximize your winrate in these games and continue moving up the ladder, both on and off the tables?
- 20 Lessons
- 11.8 Hrs
What You Will Learn
- How to create an edge at the micros by having increased awareness of player pool tendencies and rake.
- An introduction to what Game Theory Optimal (GTO) strategy is and why, while important to understand, should not be your ultimate goal when playing PLO.
- How to adjust your preflop range to maximally exploit loose preflop ranges and limpers when you have low or no fold equity.
- What it takes to become accountable for your self-improvement away from the poker table and why most will not escape the micros without commitment and clarity.
- Bankroll Management rules of thumb, PLO variance and why you should usually stay in the ?shot taking? mentality.