Correct bet sizing maximizes your expected value. Let's explore how that is the case and how we can conceptualize the principles behind it, so that we can apply them at the tables.
- 8 Lessons
- 2.9 Hrs
What You Will Learn
- How to capitalize on preflop range advantages by using proper postflop sizing.
- What polar ranges are and how we can maximize profit and EV by using them.
- How different turn and river runouts shift equity and polarity and when the OOP player should start leading.
- GTO versus exploitative strategies on the turn with different strength buckets.
- How to value different kinds of blockers in later streets depending on equity and our river gameplan.
- How to reverse engineer a hand from the river to the flop and find relevant value to bluff ratios.